A. Authored Books
1. Seliger, H. & Shohamy, E. 1989. Second language research methods. Oxford University Press.
2. Spolsky, B. & Shohamy, E. 1999. The languages of Israel: Policy, ideology and practice. Clevedon: Multilingual Matters.
3. Shohamy, E. 2001. The power of tests: A critical perspective of the uses of language tests. Harlow: Longman.
4. Shohamy, E. 2006. Language policy: Hidden agendas and new approaches. Routledge: London.
5. Shohamy, E. in prep. In the name of language (to be completed winter-fall 2014).
6. Shohamy, E. in prep. Linguistic landscape: Theory and practice (to be completed spring, 2014).
B. Edited books
6. Shohamy, E. & Walton, R. 1992. Assessment for feedback:Testing and other strategies. Kendall/Hunt Publishing Co., Dubuque, IO.
7. Lambert, R. and Shohamy, E. 2000. Foreign language policy and pedagogy
John Benjamins Press .
8. Cooper, R., Shohamy, E. and Walters J, 2001. Language education. Volume in honor of Bernard Spolsky, John Benjamins Press.
9. Shohamy, E. & Nancy H. Hornberger (eds.), 2008. Encyclopedia of Language and Education, Volume 7: Language testing and assessment. Springer.
10. Shohamy, E. and Gorter D. (eds.) 2009. Linguistic landscape: Expanding the scenery, Routledge, London.
11. Shohamy, E, Ben Rafael, E. Barni, M. (eds.), 2010. Linguistic landscape in the city, Multilingual Matters.